Thursday, June 24, 2010

a request for your mailing address.

It's funny. When you get that text or email to ask for your mailing address, it can only mean one of two things - marriage or baby.

Maybe it's just me, but it seriously feels like everyone and their moms are either getting married, having babies, or doing both at the same time. Have I really gotten to that age that this is the next step? I mean, I'm 25, but I still don't feel the need to do any of this. I feel like I'm just not emotionally, mentally or physically ready to do any of it just quite yet. Or maybe because the right person just hasn't come along to make all the things fall in the right place. Who knows. But whatever it is, it's absolutely insane how many people I know and are close with are getting married and having babies! Ah well, guess that's just how life goes.

So to all my wonderful friends and family who are getting engaged, married, making babies, having babies... CONGRATULATIONS!!! I wish you all the happiness in the world.

Now for the real question... what to wear to all these weddings... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment