Wednesday, December 16, 2009

and the attempt begins...

So after spending time analyzing my life, I realized that I have not accomplished anything worth while. Sad, but true. And unless I give myself some guidelines, nothing will ever really happen. So I stumbled upon Jenn's blogs and saw that she started a 101 Goals in 1001 Days. This inspired me.

After sitting at Tea Bar with Carol for a few hours, we decided that we would start this whole goal thing.

This is my attempt, which hopefully will turn into accomplishment is this: 101 Goals in 1001 Days, beginning on January 1, 2010.

So for the next few weeks, I have time to create 101 goals. Which is turning out to be very tough.

I guess this blog will not be updated until I have the 101 goals completed.

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment