Tuesday, February 2, 2010

i'm in love...

Meet Cara Elaine Chang, born January 31st at 7:56pm - 7 lbs, 3 oz, 20.5 inches... a complete beauty the moment she was born. So this my niece... and some people might say that I think she's absolutely gorgeous because she's my family, and I'll tell you go to hell, because she is absolutely gorgeous, not just because she's my niece. It's the truth.

So I can now
honestly say that love at first sight does exist. I never knew it was possible to lay your eyes on a single person, and know immediately that you are head over heels and incredibly in love. But I knew. The moment Cara was rolled out of the room and I saw her, I knew. It's incredible to have that feeling of the most innocent and pure love there is out there. I can only imagine what my brother and sister in law feel for her when they look at her. It's crazy what such an innocent baby (and beautiful!) can do to people. Nothing is stronger than family love.

I'm officially an auntie! I never thought I would be this excited about it. All I want to do is spend all my time with her and hold her and take pictures of her and tell her I love her all the time. Haha. I'm pathetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment